PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of the current legislation METAL ART WORKS S.L. (hereinafter also website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Implementing Regulation for Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in METAL ART WORKS S.L is Ignacio Ysac Oliva, with NIF: 39168846F (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact details are as follows:
Addresse: C/ Montserrat, 138, 08140 Castellcir (Barcelona)
Contact telephone: +34 93.866.63.49
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by METAL ART WORKS S.L through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and will be processed in our files in order to be able to provide, to expedite and fulfill the commitments established between METAL ART WORKS S.L. and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the user fills out, or to attend a request or query. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the GDD-LOPD, unless the derogation provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances set out in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely previous transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the period of storage: personal data will only be kept in a way that the identification of the User be allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of Proactive Responsibility: The COMPANY shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in METAL ART WORKS S.L. are only identifying data. In no case special categories of personal data shall be processed whithin the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. METAL ART WORKS S.L. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, the user shall be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation carried out.
Purposes of processing of personal data
The personal data are collected and managed by METAL ART WORKS S.L for the purpose of providing, to expedite and comply with the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the social object of METAL ART WORKS S.L, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be stored or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of the personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by METAL ART WORKS S.L. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this shall be considered lawful only if they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of the personal data
METAL ART WORKS S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid destruction, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, retained or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encoded or encrypted.
However, because METAL ART WORKS S.L. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently Access to personal data, the Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs which is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, personal data security breach means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, retained or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom you make the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of the personal data
The User has over METAL ART WORKS S.L. and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not METAL ART WORKS S.L. is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about your specific personal data and the processing that METAL ART WORKS S.L. has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified if they turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the same; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its application, take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when refuting the exactitude of his personal data; the processing is illegal; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the right of the User to that the processing of his personal data not to be carried out or the processing of the personal data be ceased by METAL ART WORKS S.L.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including existing profiling, unless the existing legislation states the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD www.elinvento.es”, specifying
Name, surname and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same way the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means proving the identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting your request.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: C/Montserrat, 138, 08140 Caldes de Montbui (BARCELONA)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than METAL ART WORKS S.L, and which are therefore not operated by METAL ART WORKS S.L. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to make a complaint in face of a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency(http://www.agpd.es).